Please note that the below measures are subject to change at any time*
The health and wellbeing of our customers and our staff is of the utmost importance to us.
We kindly request that if you or any of your guests are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or have been exposed to the virus within the previous 14 days we politely ask you not to visit the bar until you have isolated for 14 days and sought professional medical guidance.
- Our employees will refrain from any physical contact with customers. We kindly request that our customers do not to encourage physical contact with our employees or other guests.
- Shopping bags, suitcases or very large bags can no longer be accommodated inside the bar.
- Please do not come with groups larger than 8 people without booking. You can book via the following email: email@example.com
- There will be two options for ordering your food and drinks:
1. Laminated card menus (the menu will be disinfected after every use)
2. Online menu – you may view the Bar menu via the following link: https://bar8.co.uk/mobile-menu/
3. We will have QR codes that you can scan at the tables.
Please note: The dining tables will be fully cleaned and sanitised between use.
- Please do not stand around the bar area.
- We encourage our guests to pay by card rather than cash where possible. There is a maximum £45 amount on contactless.
- A Covid-19 Risk Assessment will be carried out for the bar and restaurant in advance of opening.
- We kindly request that there is no overcrowding or queuing for the bathrooms.
- We have provided an electric hand dryer to dry your hands.
- Any member of staff with a temperature or presenting with any symptoms will not be allowed entry to the bar and will be asked to return home safely and to seek medical attention including having a Covid-19 Swab Test.